An education at The Cor Deo School makes a lasting impact on each student who attends. Regardless of your financial or socioeconomic status, The Cor Deo School strives to be accessible to all families who see the value of a classical Christian education.
We know that a private school education is a significant investment of time and resources. If you are likeminded but your finances seem uncertain as you consider a private school, please apply and interview. The Cor Deo School offers tuition assistance funds to qualifying families.
2022–23 Tuition & Fees
|New Student Application Fee||$100 per family|
|Enrollment Fee||$400 per student (includes supplies, activity, security, and technology fees)|
|Grade||First Child||Second Child||Third+ Child(ren)|
|Kindergarten||$4,700/yr ($427/mo)||$4,465/yr ($406/mo)||$4,230/yr ($385/mo)|
|Kindergarten Plus Enrichment||$8,800/yr ($800/mo)||$8,360/yr ($760/mo)||$7,920/yr ($720/mo)|
|Grades 1–5||$8,800/yr ($800/mo)||$8,360/yr ($760/mo)||$7,920/yr ($720/mo)|
|Grades 6–8||$9,350/yr ($850/mo)||$8,883/yr ($808/mo)||$8,415/yr ($765/mo)|
- Tuition is paid on an eleven-month cycle, August–June. A 4% tuition discount is offered to families who pay in full by May 13, 2022.
- Multiple-student discounts only apply to those students with the same parents or legal guardians.
- Enrollment fees are due at the time of enrollment or re-enrollment. School supplies, field trips, special classroom events, technology, and security costs are all included in the enrollment fee.
- We expect a $300 start-up uniform expense in your first year at The Cor Deo School. Uniform maintenance costs will vary by student.
- For students entering 7th or 8th grade, an additional $75 book and technology fee will be included.
- Optional after school enrichment classes, sports, and clubs are not included in tuition or enrollment fees.
|Uniforms||Uniforms are required for all students through Lands’ End.|
|After School Programs||Art, drama, science, poetry, sewing, and other classes are offered in the fall and spring. Fees cover supplies and teacher pay.|
|Clubs||Clubs have small fees to cover tournaments, t-shirts, and coaches.|
|Sports||Sports fees cover coaches, uniforms, events, and registration.|