Our enrollment process is simple.
Choosing a school for your child can be one of the most difficult decisions you will make as a parent. We understand the importance of your decision and want to help make this process as simple, yet meaningful, as possible. To that end, we’ve created the roadmap below for your family to follow:
- Attend one of our preview days (see the dates below) or tell us you’re interested by filling out the inquiry form linked below so that we may contact you to set up a personalized tour (click here to schedule your tour). If you wish, we can also schedule a shadow day for your child at this time. Ranging from one hour to a full day, your child can spend time in the classrooms, meet the students, and try on a Cor Deo education for a day.
- Fill out a New Student Profile (found in the folder you received at the preview day or during your tour) and pay a $100 per new student application fee.
- Take part in our family interview (click here to schedule your family interview).
- For first through eighth grade, schedule a shadow & assessment day for your child (scheduled around your family schedule). For kindergarten, sign up for a play & assessment day (February 12 or March 5).
- Once the interview and assessment are complete, you will receive a private link to your enrollment application.
- Once your application is complete, you will receive notice of your child’s class admission & placement. Kindergarten families will be notified of acceptance on March 14, 2019. Payment of your enrollment fee ($400 per student) will secure your child’s spot for 2019–20.
Please note that enrollment for the 2019–2020 school year begins January 28, 2019.
Learn more about Cor Deo at a Preview Event.
Join us for one of the events below to catch a glimpse of what makes a Cor Deo education distinct. Whether your child is entering kindergarten or eighth grade, we have an event that will work for you.
January 10, 2019 | March 19, 2019 | April 25, 2019
9:30 a.m. | Gold Room
Catch a glimpse of the everyday at our school. See our classrooms in action, learn more about our educational approach and what makes us distinct among South Sound schools, and enjoy a Q & A time with our Head of School. By the end of this event, you will be equipped with information to help you make the best decision for your child.
KINDERGARTEN 101 EVENTS
February 6, 2019
10:15–10:45 a.m. | Kindergarten Classroom
Come have coffee with our kindergarten teacher, see the classroom, hear about a typical Classical Kindergarten day, and ask questions about this important year for your child.
We’ve scheduled our Family Interview. What can we expect?
By now you’re familiar with our school. You’ve been to a preview or taken a tour, most likely scoured our website for every piece of information you can find to help you make your decision, and met our faculty and staff. You’re ready to take the next step. To prepare for your family interview, please read our Statement of Faith and The Lost Tools of Learning.
Your interview will take approximately 30 minutes and we encourage the whole family to attend. This is a good time to ask any final questions and for us to get to know your family. We look forward to this important step in the enrollment process.