An education at The Cor Deo School makes a lasting impact on each student who attends. Regardless of your financial or socioeconomic status, The Cor Deo School strives to be accessible to all families who see the value of a classical Christian education.
We know that a private school education is a significant investment of time and resources. If you are likeminded but your finances seem uncertain as you consider a private school, please apply and interview. The Cor Deo School offers tuition assistance funds to qualifying families.
2020–21 Tuition & Fees
|New Student Application Fee||$100 per student|
|Enrollment Fee||$400 per student (includes supplies, activity, security, and technology fees)|
|Grade||First Child||Second Child||Third Child||Fourth Child||Fifth Child|
|Kindergarten||$4,370/yr ($397.27/mo)||$4,042.25/yr ($367.48/mo)||$3,714.50/yr ($337.68/mo)||$3,277.50/yr ($297.95/mo)||$2,185/yr ($198.64/mo)|
|Kindergarten Plus Enrichment||$8,300/yr ($754.54/mo)||$7,677.50/yr ($697.95/mo)||$7,055/yr ($641.36/mo)||$6,225/yr ($565.91/mo)||$4,150/yr ($377.27/mo)|
|Grades 1–5||$8,300/yr ($754.54/mo)||$7,677.50/yr ($697.95/mo)||$7,055/yr ($641.36/mo)||$6,225/yr ($565.91/mo)||$4,150/yr ($377.27/mo)|
|Grades 6–8||$8,800/yr ($800/mo)||$8,140/yr ($740/mo)||$7,480/yr ($680/mo)||$6,600/yr ($600/mo)||$4,400/yr ($400/mo)|
- Tuition is billed on an eleven-month cycle (August–June) unless it is paid in full.
- A 4% tuition discount is offered to families who pay in full by May 15, 2020.
- We offer a 50% discount to senior pastors of local Christian churches.
- Families with more than five students will receive free tuition for their sixth(+) student(s).
- Multiple-student discounts only apply to those students with the same parents or legal guardians.
|Uniforms||Uniforms are required for all students through Lands’ End.|
|After School Programs||Art, drama, science, poetry, sewing, and other classes are offered in the fall and spring. Fees cover supplies and teacher pay.|
|Clubs||Clubs have small fees to cover tournaments, t-shirts, and coaches.|
|Sports||Sports fees cover coaches, uniforms, events, and registration.|